Our service for your cross-country skiing holidays
In this article, we share information on quality-approved cross-country skiing accommodations, rental options, ski schools, and the Achensee region’s amenities and services for Nordic skiers.
Cross-country skiing accommodations
Several accommodations in the Achensee region have tailored their offers to the needs of cross-country skiers, providing expert advice, information material, laundry service and more. The quality-approved accommodations meet the criteria for "cross-country skiing-friendly accommodations" set down by the Tirol Werbung. Often the hosts are passionate cross-country skiers themselves.
The region’s sport shops offer high-quality winter sports equipment to rent or buy, including cross-country skis, poles, boots, and clothing. The knowledgeable staff provide expert advice and help you find the suitable equipment.
Trail fees in Pertisau 2021/2022
The cross-country ski trails in Achenkirch, Maurach, Steinberg and Wiesing are free for use. In Pertisau, user fees are charged for the practice trail and the tracks leading into the Karwendel valleys. The AchenseeCard (visitor card which you receive from your accommodation provider) allows free use of all cross-country ski tracks in Pertisau.
- Trail fees with the AchenseeCard: no fees apply
- Trail fees without AchenseeCard (incl. parking) per day: EUR 8.00
- Season pass cross-country skiing only: EUR 80.00 Available from the attendant on site and from the municipality office Eben in Maurach.
- Season pass cross-country skiing & parking: EUR 120.00 Available from the attendant on site and from the municipality office Eben in Maurach. Please bring a passport photo and your vehicle registration.
- Parking only up to 1 hour: EUR 2.00 / Parking only up to 4 hours: EUR 4.00 / Parking only up to 4 hours: EUR 6.00 / Parking only 4 hours and more (full day): EUR 8.00