station Maurach - Häusererbühel Chapel
The Häusererbühel Chapel was built from 1948 until 1949 according to the plans of the Innsbruck architect Hans Flür, instead of a wooden predecessor building. It rises above a rectangular floor plan and has an extensive portico resting on two pillars.
The image of grace shows a Madonna enthroned with a baby Jesus and corresponds to the iconographic type of the Sedes sapientiae, which means Seat of Wisdom.
The sanctification was carried out on the 22nd of May 1949 by the former priest of Eben. In accordance with the vow of its builder Josef Stocker, the little church at the prominent vantage point Häusererbühel has remained a chapel of gratitude to this day.