Accessible cross-country skiing
The gentle topography of the Achensee region provides an amazing Nordic skiing experience for individuals with adaptive needs. Eight trails with over 45 kilometres of groomed trails in Pertisau, Maurach and Achenkirch are suitable for adaptive skiing.
Are you new to the sport or looking to improve your skills? The ski school Pertisau offers adaptive lessons with specially trained instructors as well as sit ski rentals. The sports shop Leithner also offers equipment for adaptive skiing to hire. Notice: The cross-country ski tracks in Maurach, Eben am Achensee, and Pertisau are closed from 17.00 to 08.00.
Trail fees in Pertisau 2023/2024
The cross-country ski trails in Achenkirch, Maurach, Steinberg and Wiesing are free for use, no AchenseeCard is required. The use of the cross-country skiing trails in Pertisau is generally subject to a charge. The AchenseeCard (visitor card which you receive from your accommodation provider) allows free use of all cross-country ski tracks in Pertisau.
- Trail fees with the AchenseeCard: no fees apply. Parking is not included.
- Trail fees without AchenseeCard per day: EUR 8 including parking fees. Available from the parking ticket machine at the parking areas Karwendeltäler and Seepromenade (from season opening).
- Parking only: up to 1 hour EUR 2; up to 2 hours EUR 4; up to 4 hours EUR 6; over 4 hours EUR 8.
- Season tickets cross-country skiing only: EUR 80 (passport photo & ID required). Available from the municipality office Eben in Maurach (post office) and from the attendant on site (from end of December).
- Season tickets cross-country skiing & parking: EUR 120. Available from the municipality office Eben in Maurach (post office) and from the attendant on site (from end of December). Vehicle owner and season ticket owner must be the same. Please bring a passport photo, your ID-card, and your vehicle registration.
- It is free for all children and teenagers up to 15 years.