Achensee cross-country ski challenge
Skating or classic technique, beginner or experienced skier: Cross-country skiing is a great form of exercise which boasts a wide array of benefits for your health. If you are an enthusiastic Nordic skier looking for a special challenge, join the Achensee cross-country ski challenge which we run in cooperation xc-ski.de. Our motto is “it's the taking part that counts”. We offer two challenges where you can win fantastic prizes sponsored by our partners, ranging from private skiing lessons to stylish outdoor shirts. Curious? Get out on the trails already!
Good to know
Until when can you participate in the cross-country ski challenge?
- The challenge has started on 4 December and runs until March 2024, snow conditions permitting.
What challenges are there?
- Who will be the fastest male or female cross-country skier per trail in both classic and skating technique?
- It’s the taking part that counts: Join the cross-country challenge and become part of the Achensee cross-country skiing community! This automatically gives you the chance to win prizes that will be raffled off among all participants at the end of the challenge.
How can you participate?
- Step 1) Record your cross-country skiing workouts with your GPS watch from Garmin, Suunto, Polar (or similar manufacturers) or a smartphone app (e.g. “Strava”). The activity must be publicly visible and accessible via a link, i.e. an automatically generated link must be available after the recording that you can share. You will need this link for your entries in the rankings. For more help, visit xc-ski.de.
- Step 2) If you are not a member of the xc-ski.de-community yet, you need to register at xc-ski.de first. Next, log into your account and tap the buttons to get to the ranking list where you want to enter your results.
- Step 3) Now you need to wait for the results. We will notify the winners at the end of the challenge. We wish you good luck, but above all, have fun in the competition!
Visit xc-ski.de for information about the terms of participation in the Achensee cross-country ski challenge.
Which trails are included in the challenge?
Partners & prizes
Special thanks go to the sponsors, partners and outfitters who have chosen to support this event.
Over the next few weeks, we will be filling the page with great prizes that you can win as a participant. Stay tuned!