Upon arrival you will receive your free AchenseeCard (= guest card) from your accommodation provider. This card enables you to enjoy exclusive bonus services and special offers.
Its handy credit card format means ‘your bonus’ fits perfectly in your wallet and upon presentation you get to enjoy special discounts at numerous attractions in the Achensee region.
In the region these discounts are available with the AchenseeCard:
- The Regiobus Achensee is free of charge. Guests from Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau and Steinberg ride free in the Achensee region (except to Wiesing and Jenbach) on the public buses on presentation of a valid AchenseeCard. Guests staying in Wiesing in turn can use free public buses throughout the region Achensee.
- There is the possibility to use wireless LAN at defined points in the Achensee region. You need the AchenseeCard to log into the internet.
- Cross-country skiing in Pertisau is free of charge. (The AchenseeCard does not cover use of car park.)
- Discounted ride from Jenbach to Seespitz and back with the Achensee Steam Cog Railway
- Discounted round trip with the Achensee Shipping Company
- Discounted entry tickets for Swarovski in Wattens
- A variety of hiking maps, tickets for ski slopes and winter hikes are available at discounted prices in the Tourist Information Office
- The Achensee Holiday Card is only available for guests who have the AchenseeCard for the holiday region of Achensee.
- Free participation in the children’s programme of events in the holiday region Achensee (contribution towards the cost of lunch)
- Free participation in the hiking programme in the holiday region Achensee
- Wave – Wörgler Wasserwelt in Wörgl, indoor swimming pool (discounted entry)
- Museum mint Hall in Hall in Tirol (discounted entry)
- Naturparkhaus Hinterriss in Hinterriß (discounted entry)
- Planetarium in Schwaz (discounted entry)
- Tratzberg Castle in Stans (discounted entry)
- Giesswein Walkwaren in Brixlegg (reduced shopping)
- 1. Tirolean Wood Museum in Auffach in the valley Wildschönau (discounted entry)
- Papierwelt Gmund in Tegernsee (reduced shopping)
- FeuerWerk in Fügen (discounted entry)
- the Sightseeing bus is free of charge.
- Indoor pool and sauna at discounted prices in various hotels
- Horse-drawn carriage rides at discounted prices at Posthotel Achenkirch (in summer and winter)
- Achensee adventure park (discounted entry)
- Sixenhof museum of local history (discounted entry)
- Badestrand Achenkirch, reduced price for the rental of pedal boats
- Discounts for families for various courses at Achensee water sports school Club Aktiv Tirol
- Discount on a variety of sports equipment at Sport Busslehner (valid for summer)
- Sailing school Schwaiger
- 20% discount on greenfees in the golfclub Posthotel Alpengolf
- Round-trip ride with the Rofan cable car at a reduced fee (in winter and summer)
- Bike hire at WW Sport Wörndle (discounted)
- Round-trip ride with the Karwendel cable car at a reduced fee (in winter and summer)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides at the Hotel Rieser at a reduced fee
- Discounted entry to Vitalberg Tiroler Steinöl Museum
- Toll road in the Karwendel valleys