Upon arrival you will receive your free AchenseeCard (= guest card) from your accommodation provider. This card enables you to enjoy exclusive bonus services and special offers.
With its convenient size your “bonus card” fits in every purse, and presenting it entitles you to benefits at numerous facilities in the Achensee holiday region.
In the region the following discounts are available with the AchenseeCard:
- The Regiobus Achensee is free of charge. Guests from Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau and Steinberg ride free in the Achensee region (except to Wiesing and Jenbach) on the public buses on presentation of a valid AchenseeCard. Guests staying in Wiesing in turn can use free public buses throughout the Achensee region.
- The AchenseeCard provides access to the Achensee free Wi-Fi hotspots (AchenseeCard required to log in).
- Free use of cross-country ski tracks in Pertisau (parking fees are not included in the AchenseeCard)
- Discounted ride from Jenbach to Seespitz and back with the Achensee Steam Cog Railway
- Discounted round trip with the Achensee Shipping Company
- Discounted admission at Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- A variety of hiking maps, tickets for ski slopes and winter hikes are available at discounted prices in the Tourist Information Office
- The Achensee Holiday Card is only available for guests who own the AchenseeCard for the holiday region Achensee.
- Free participation in the children’s programme in the holiday region Achensee (contribution towards the cost of lunch)
- Free participation in the hiking programme in the holiday region Achensee
- Discounted admission at Wave – Wörgler Wasserwelt in Wörgl, indoor swimming pool
- Discounted admission at the Hall Mint Museum in Hall in Tirol
- Discounted admission at Naturparkhaus Hinterriss in Hinterriss
- Discounted admission at the Planetarium in Schwaz
- Discounted admission at Tratzberg Castle in Stans
- Giesswein Walkwaren in Brixlegg (reduced shopping)
- Discounted admission at the 1. Tirolean Wood Museum in Auffach in the valley Wildschönau
- Papierwelt Gmund in Tegernsee (reduced shopping)
- Discounted admission at FeuerWerk in Fügen
- the Sightseeing bus is free of charge.
- Sauna at discounted prices in various hotels
- Horse-drawn carriage rides at discounted rates at Posthotel Achenkirch (in summer and winter)
- Discounted admission at the Achensee Adventure Park
- Discounted admission at the Sixenhof museum of local history
- Badestrand Achenkirch, reduced price for the rental of pedal boats
- Discounts for families for various courses at Achensee water sports school Club Aktiv Tirol
- Discounts on a variety of sports equipment at Sport Busslehner (valid for summer)
- Sailing school Schwaiger, reduced prices
- 20% discount on greenfees at the golf club Posthotel Alpengolf
- Round-trip ride with the Rofan cable car at reduced rates (in winter and summer)
- Bike hire at WW Sport Wörndle (discounted)
- Round-trip ride with the Karwendel cable car at reduced rates (in winter and summer)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides at the Hotel Rieser at a reduced rate
- Discounted admission at the Vitalberg Tiroler Steinöl Museum
- Toll road in the Karwendel valleys (reduced price)