The Achensee Tourist Board represents the five holiday villages of the Achensee region, which stretches from Wiesing in the Inntal valley to the villages around Lake Achensee (Maurach, Pertisau and Achenkirch) to the small village of Steinberg am Rofan, which lies in a side valley of the Achental.
Lake Achensee is the largest lake in Tirol. It is nestled amidst the majestic Rofan and Karwendel mountains, surrounded by the Nature Park Karwendel, Austria's largest nature park. The Achensee region is a year-round tourist destination, with an average of 1.6 million overnight stays.
The function of the Tourist Board, which recognizes itself as a service organization for its members and guests, is strategic tourism marketing and the provision of an attractive infrastructure in the Achensee region. Achensee Tourism currently has about 25 employees who work in the Welcome-CENTER in the Achensee Atoll in Maurach, in the information offices in the villages, and in the back office (project and event organization, marketing & PR, accounting, graphic and print design).
As an employee of Achensee Tourism, you are also part of the popular holiday region Achensee. Ready to become part of our team? Please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you!
What makes Achensee Tourism your employer of choice:
- Varied range of tasks with personal responsibility
- Modern office space in the Atoll Achensee and in the information offices in the villages
- Pleasant working atmosphere with quick decision processes
- Individual training and many additional opportunities for growth
- Numerous employee benefits
- As we are a "Triple-A Employer", our employees can take advantage of the various offers of "Job-Life Achensee". Follow this link for an overview.