Cross-country skiing for beginners
Would you like to learn cross-country skiing? Lake Achensee is one of Tirol’s most popular Nordic skiing destinations and is perfect for beginners. Why? The stunning scenery, trails which are suitable for skiers of all abilities, cosy mountain huts offering Tirolean delicacies, and most important of all: qualified skiing instructors who will head out with you on your first cross-country skiing adventures.
Tips for beginners
- The practice trail at the entrance to the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau is perfect to practice starting and braking
- Equipment rental available at our sports shops
- Your special beginners holiday package for your first cross-country skiing holidays
- Overview of trails available at maps.achensee.com
- Watch our videos for an introduction to skiing techniques – technique classic/skating, exercises skating, exercises classic