Our house "Kristall Turm" is located just outside of Achenkirch, directly on the B181 on an industrial site. It was newly renovated in 2016 and equipped to a high standard with underfloor heating, modern bathrooms, etc.
The "Waxegg" flat has a bedroom with two single beds, a living room with a sofa bed for 2 people, as well as a small kitchen with dining facilities and bathroom with shower and WC. You can access the balcony from the bedroom and the living room.
The chalet "Seekarspitz" has one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with two single beds. A living, dining and cooking area with a sofa bed for 2 people and spacious kitchen. In addition, a bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC. From the living room you can access the balcony.
A 6 x 4.5 m bouldering wall is available on the 1st floor of the house. The wall can be used free of charge by all residents of the house at their own risk.
A 6 x 4.5 m bouldering wall is available on the 1st floor of the house. From 08.00 to 22.00 the wall can be used free of charge by all residents of the house at their own risk.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and other household appliances.
- Communal kitchen with oven and microwave
- Bouldering room with a large bouldering wall, beanbags and a small bar.
Special times require special measures. We would like to ask you to adhere to the following rules of conduct. Only with your help we can guarantee a safe stay for all our guests.
- Please keep at least 1 meter distance to other people, except to people from the common household or fellow travellers from the common apartment.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Hands should be washed several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Please avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Please always sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Should you feel any signs of illness during your stay, please contact us.
Thank you very much for your help. With your prudence you protect yourself and the other guests.
Inntal motorway A12 (toll sticker required), exit Wiesing/Achensee, Achensee-Bundesstraße B181 to Achenkirch. It is also possible to travel toll-free via the Achenpass or Bad Tölz. From Munich on the A8 to the Holzkirchen motorway exit, Tegernsee, Achenpass or Bad Tölz - across the state border to Achenkirch.
Check in is contactless with key safes at house and flat doors. The information will be sent via e-mail a few days before arrival.