The Felderer Chapel is located on the village road of Wiesing in the district of Erlach, in the direction of Lake Achensee. The chapel was built in 1732 by Jakob Felderer, the grandfather of Josef Felderer, in gratitude for being rescued from a shipwreck on the Danube. In 1909, a commemorative plaque was added to the chapel to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Battles of Bergisel. Renovations were carried out in 1868, 1909, 1959, 1987 and 2009 by the Wiesing shooting club in cooperation with the municipality. During the 1959 renovation, a statue of the Virgin Mary was placed above the entrance. In 2009, the forecourt of the chapel was embellished with stone slabs and a fence.
The Felderer Chapel, a listed building, is dedicated to the Mother of God, who is also the focal point of the chapel in the altarpiece with the Child Jesus. The beautiful stained glass windows depict the Passion of Christ and St. Notburga. The old wooden floor has been replaced with a new marble floor, and the old wooden benches have been replaced with a new wooden platform.