Already in 1840, a chapel was built on this site, allegedly because of the apparition of a "headless horseman". The old chapel was demolished in 2003 due to its poor structural condition and rebuilt in the same year. The stone above the entrance with the date 1840 was already used in the old chapel and has now been reused. The chapel was dedicated to St. Barbara and is the court chapel of the Adam estate. In the front, there is the statue of St. Barbara with two secondary figures.