Skating (15 and 30 km) and Classic (11 and 33 km):
- Until 19th February 2017 – EUR 37.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 25th and 26th February: EUR 40.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Infants, children and teens:
- Up to 19th February 2017: EUR 15.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 25th and 26th February: EUR 20.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Chip hire for the requisite PaS-chip and car parking fees for the event day are included in the entry fee. Each participant will receive a stamped parking ticket when they are given their start numbers.
You can register for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run and its various events in two ways – either online at www.anmeldesystem.com or by fax. Written registration by fax is only available for participants from Austria and Germany; the numbers are printed on the form. Those from all other nations must register online via the internet. Telephone registrations are not possible; there are no exceptions to this. It is also not possible for unpaid registrations, or registrations which bear no signature, to be processed. By registering for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run every participant accepts the respective competition conditions.
Should you have any further enquiries, the Sportpayment/registration system call centre is available to help, Mon to Fri from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Telephone 0900-700703 for Austria (calls cost a max. of EUR 0.88 per minute); for Germany call 0900-1192022-515 (calls cost a max. of EUR 1.99 per minute). The contract becomes valid after receipt of full payment. MaxFun Sports GmbH will send a confirmation with a reference number which you can print out to pick up your starting number.
This link takes you to the online registration.
After 19th February 2017 registrations can only be made by paying the late registration fee. You may submit a late entry for all competitions and collect your start documents on the following dates:
- Saturday, 25th February in Pertisau Tourist Information Office from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 26th February at the start and finish area when the start numbers are being issued from 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.
The following competitions are held at the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run:
- Infants’ race – Classic – 0,5km
- Children’s race– Freestyle – 1,5km
- Early teens race – Freestyle – 3km
- Open cross-country race – Skating 15km (no age classes)
- Open cross-country race – Classic 11km (no age classes)
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Skating 30km
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Classic 33km
- 7.30 a.m. Start numbers issued at the start and finish area (entrance to the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau)
- 8.00 a.m. Big equipment test from the leading cross-country skiing brands
- TIP: On Saturday afternoon (25th February) equipment tests with the cross-countray skiing brand Atomic, Toko and Zipps are taking place in the start and finish area.
- 9.30 a.m. Start of the Classic events (10 and 33km)
- 9.45 a.m. Start of the Skating events (15 and 30km)
- 12.30 p.m. Start of the Infants event (0.5km Classic)
- 12.35 p.m. Start of Children’s I and II event (1.5km freestyle)
- 12.45 p.m. Start of the Children’s I and II (3 kmfreestyle)
- 1.30 p.m. Prize ceremony in the event area
Additional prizes awarded for participants in the Achensee Run, the Nordic Achensee Run and the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run combined event.
- Infants (Classic) – 2010 and after
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2008 – 2009
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2006 – 2007
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2004 – 2005
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2002 – 2003
- Teens (Skating) – 1999 – 2001
- Teens (Classic) – 1999 – 2001
Achensee 3-Valleys-Run (m/f)
- General – 1987 – 1998
- AC I – 1977 -1986
- AC II – 1967 – 1976
- AC III – 1957 -1966
- AC IV – 1947 – 1956
- AC V – 1937 – 1946
- AC VI – up to 1936
If there are fewer than five participants per class the organiser reserves the right to combine age classes.