Skating (15 and 30 km) and Classic (11 and 33 km):
- Until 21st February 2016 – EUR 37.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 27th and 28th February: EUR 40.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Infants, children and teens:
- Up to 21st February 2016: EUR 15.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 27th and 28th February: EUR 20.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Chip hire for the requisite PaS-chip and car parking fees for the event day are included in the entry fee. Each participant will receive a stamped parking ticket when they are given their start numbers.
You can register for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run and its various events in two ways – either online at www.anmeldesystem.com or by fax. Written registration by fax is only available for participants from Austria and Germany; the numbers are printed on the form. Those from all other nations must register online via the Internet. Telephone registrations are not possible; there are no exceptions to this. It is also not possible for unpaid registrations, or registrations which bear no signature, to be processed. By registering for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run every participant accepts the respective competition conditions.
Should you have any further enquiries, the Sportpayment/registration system call centre is available to help, Mon to Fri from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Telephone 0900-700703 for Austria (calls cost a max. of EUR 0.88 per minute); for Germany call 0900-1192022-515 (calls cost a max. of EUR 1.99 per minute). Invoicing is done by Bincom GmbH, to and for the event organiser’s account.
This link takes you to the ONLINE REGISTRATION and to the download for the fax registration form.
After 21st February 2016 registrations can only be made by paying the late registration fee. You may submit a late entry for all competitions and collect your start documents on the following dates:
- Saturday, 27th February 2016 in Pertisau Tourist Information Office from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 28th February 2016 at the start and finish area when the start numbers are being issued from 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m..
The following competitions are held at the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run:
- Infants’ race – Classic – 0,5 km
- Children’s race– Freestyle – 1,5 km
- Early teens race – Freestyle – 3 km
- Late teens race – Classic 11 km or Skating 14 km
- Open cross-country race – Skating 15 km (no age classes)
- Open cross-country race – Classic 11 km (no age classes)
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Skating 30 km
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Classic 33 km
- 7.30 a.m. Start numbers issued at the start and finish area (entrance to the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau)
- 8.00 a.m. Big equipment test from the leading cross-country skiing brands
- TIP: Also on Saturday afternoon (27th February) equipment tests with the cross-countray skiing brand Atomic, Toko and Zipps are taking place in the start and finish area.
- 9.30 a.m. Start of the Classic events (10 and 33 km)
- 9.45 a.m. Start of the Skating events (15 and 30 km)
- 12.30 p.m. Start of the Infants event (0.5 km Classic)
- 12.35 p.m. Start of Children’s I and II event (1.5 km freestyle)
- 12.45 p.m. Start of the Children’s I and II (3 km freestyle)
- 1.30 p.m. Prize ceremony in the event area
Additional prizes awarded for participants in the Achensee Run,
the Nordic Achensee Run and the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run combined event.
- Infants (Classic) – 2009 and after
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2007 – 2008
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2005 – 2006
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2003 – 2004
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2001 – 2002
- Teens (Skating) – 1998 – 2000
- Teens (Classic) – 1998 – 2000
Achensee 3-Valleys-Run (m/f)
- General – 1986 – 1997
- AC I – 1976 -1985
- AC II – 1966 – 1975
- AC III – 1956 -1965
- AC IV – 1946 – 1955
- AC V – 1936 – 1945
- AC VI – up to 1935
If there are fewer than five participants per class the organiser reserves the right to combine age classes.