Gault&Millau, the restaurant guide per se, awards ‘Hauben’ to the best restaurants every year.
There are four gourmet temples at Lake Achensee:
- Genießerwirtshaus & Kulinarik Hotel Alpin in Achenkirch (decorated with 2 Haube),
- Alpine Wellnesshotel Karwendel in Pertisau (decorated with 1 Haube) and
- Michl Stub’n im Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Maurach (decorated with 2 Haube)
- Laurentius im Hotel Travel Charme Fürstenhaus in Pertisau (decorated with 1 Haube)
- Posthotel in Achenkirch (decorated with 2 Haube)
Gault&Millau seeks to promote good food, encouraging chefs to continuously improve upon their work and encouraging guests to set ever higher requirements. Only then is there culinary progress.
This means that Lake Achensee not only stands for sport and vitality, but also for the finest cuisine.
More from this category:Culture and cuisine