The villages Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau, Steinberg and Wiesing offer accommodations for guests of all abilities. Barrier-free hotel rooms and apartments provide all amenities for a relaxing stay.
In this section you will find only offers and providers which are recommended due to compliance with the current Austrian regulations. This means:
- All data and information have been collected and verified on-site by independent, specially qualified inspectors. The data are not self-assessments of the accommodation providers.
- All information is available in detail and can be viewed by guests.
- All places have received a briefing on awareness and sensitivity to disability issues.
NOTICE: All accommodations can also be found on the interactive map.
- Sonnenhof Genusshotel & AppartementsThe family-run Hotel Sonnenhof enjoys a beautiful setting in Pertisau am Achensee. Guests can engage in a multitude of outdoor activities in summer and in winter. Featuring a Finnish and herbal sauna, the spa area provides relaxation and tranquility.
- Apart Garni AlpenperleYou are looking for an ideal apartment for your holidays at Lake Achensee? Expect a warm welcome in your "home away from home". Nestled at the foot of the Karwendel mountains, the Alpenperle in Pertisau offers a quiet location and the utmost in comfort.
- Hotel der WiesenhofA quaint farmhouse in the centre of Pertisau 100 years ago, today a tasteful 4-star superior SPA & Park Hotel for all generations. A retreat for wellness guests who look for high standards in quality.