Cross-country ski trails at Lake Achensee
More than 210 kilometres of trails between the majestic Rofan and Karwendel mountain ranges provide unlimited cross-country skiing fun.
Throughout the region, separate classic and skating trails are available in various levels of difficulty. All routes are signposted according to a logical signage system to provide easy orientation. Artificial snow can be provided for over 40 kilometres of trails, which means that fun on the trails is guaranteed in Achensee right through the winter.
The region of Achensee stands for quality in cross-country skiing and has received many awards. Achensee has on regular occasions received the Tirol Seal of Approved Quality.
An overview of available cross-country ski trails:
- 211.5 kilometres of trails: classic and skating
- 110.5km classic trails: 22.5km black | 41km red | 47.5km blue
- 100.5km skating trails: 22.5km black | 35km red | 43km blue
- 40 kilometres of trails with snow-making capability in Achenkirch, Maurach and Pertisau
- 45km adaptive cross-country skiing trails
- 2km dog-friendly trails in Pertisau
Find cross-country ski trails online
Visit our interactive map maps.achensee.com for all cross-country routes in the holiday region. You can compare them according to difficulty levels and find a route to suit you:
- Cross-country routes skating
- Cross-country routes classic
- Accessible cross-country routes – adaptive skiing