Fees for Nordic ski trails
A fee for the use of trails is only charged for the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau and the practice trail. The usage of the trails in Pertisau is free of charge with the AchenseeCard.
The trails in Achenkirch, Maurach, Steinberg and Wiesing can be used free of charge.
The cross-country skiing fees 2017/2018 in Pertisau are:
- Cross-country skiing fee with AchenseeCard: free
- Cross-country skiing fees without the AchenseeCard (includes parking per day): EUR 5
- Season ticket (only for cross-country skiing): EUR 60. Directly available at the cashier at the Langlaufzentrum and at the community Eben in Maurach.
- Combined season ticket cross-country skiing and parking: EUR 90. Directly available at the cashier at the Langlaufzentrum and at the community Eben in Maurach. Please bring a photo and your motor vehicle registration certificate.
- Parking fees only, up to 4 hours: EUR 3
- Parking fees only, over 4 hours: EUR 5