Family Ticket + VR-Tour
DURATION: 1 hour
Family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years
With our 3D Virtual Reality Journey, you can experience 500 years of history firsthand. In the subsequent audio guide tour, former owners like emperor Maximillian, will show the castle and unveil many of its secrets.
- Family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years
- Guided tours: one-hour audio guide in eight languages including the Virtual Reality Experience
- Adults and children experience the castle together.
- Children (four years and older) hear an exciting fairy-tale-like tour.
- Please notice: Register at the cash desk in the castle 15 minutes before the booked tour starts.
- You can walk from the parking area up to the castle (20 minutes) or take our little train „Tratzberg Express“, which departs in front of the restaurant „Schlosswirt Tratzberg“. It leaves every 20 minutes.
- Please notice: The Virtual Reality Show is not suiteable for children younger than 8 years.
Our adventure tours are offered in eight languages (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian and Japanese) The castle can only be viewed in connection with a guide.
Ride up and down with the little train "Tratzberg Express"
Duration of the tour: approx. 1 hour